Consulting Services For Technical Assistance Services For The Preparation For Modernization Of The Management Of The Jatiluhur Irrigation System (WISMP - 2).
Jatiluhur Irrigation System for Water Resources and Irrigation Sector Management Program (WISMP) is one of the National programs for water resource management and irrigation implemented by the Government by utilizing World Bank Loan (Loan No. 8227-ID) with a long term plan implementation time for 15 years.
The National WISMP Program involves 3 Ministries as executing agencies under the coordination of Bappenas, which are:
1. Ministry of Agriculture (Ditjen Infrastructure and Agricultural Facilities),
2. Ministry of Home Affairs (DG of Regional Development),
3. Ministry of Public Works (Ditjen Sumberdaya Air).
The WISMP-II program includes 4 components, consisting of:
Component A - Improved management of River Basin Natural Resources,
Component B - Improvement of Participatory Irrigation Management,
Component C - Improved Management and Rehabilitation of Jatiluhur Irrigation System.
- Institutional Strengthening of Jatiluhur Irrigation Management.
- Rehabilitation and Improvement of Irrigation and Drainage Infrastructure.
- Modernization of Irrigation System.
Component D - Project Management and Technical Assistancee.